Project started: April, 2020
The initial cost of the project: 75 thousand hryvnias
Initiator and executor: Orphans Future Foundation
Donor: Jonathan Volodymyr Pylypiv
Graduates of residential institutions from among orphans and children who are deprived of parental care, who live in Ternopil, are limited in the ability to buy enough for their full life, fresh vegetables to provide themselves with the necessary vitamins and minerals. The charitable fund "Future of Orphans" does not have services that can self-support its full-fledged activity.
We provide opportunities for graduates of residential institutions, from among orphans and children deprived of parental care, to provide themselves with agricultural products and learn to run an agricultural business.
Each graduate of the boarding school has access to ecologically grown vegetables and possesses the basic skills of agricultural management through participation in the social project "Our Greenhouse".
- We are learning to grow organic vegetables
- We have access to vegetables for our own consumption and to help fund members
- We provide a small income to support the foundation's charitable programs
- We are thinking about an ecological product
- We develop entrepreneurial skills and abilities without having any experience yet
- We show the community that we not only ask for help, but also take steps to earn for ourselves
- It's interesting to us, so it will be interesting to others
- We have another direction in the fund's activities
- This is a perspective for the future
- We provide employment for boarding school graduates who are unemployed
- We need experts in horticulture, agribusiness in greenhouse management
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Our greenhouse". Start of social project
All category news