On the occasion of the International Children's Day on June 2nd, thirty six children of Berezhany Lyceum-Boarding School, Ternopil Orphanage, Novosilska Special School went on an excursion to Lviv City to explore the unknown of the ancient city and get unforgettable emotions.
The trip to Lviv began with the House of Mercy at Orphan Care Center where the children had an interesting acquaintance with volunteers (fun and educational games, communication, joint prayer) and a delicious dinner with an amazing dessert at the end (lots of fruit, sweets, pastries) that just children adore.
And then, all the children went on a trip to Lviv, where they got acquainted with the history of Lviv, traveled the streets of the city, visited interesting tours:
- Memorial to the Heroes of the Celestial Hundred / place of remembrance of our time;
- the Miracle train tour where the “audio guide” system works gave an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history of Lviv for an hour and comfortably enjoy its greatest delights;
- excursion to the dungeon of the Garrison Temple and in the temple itself;
- excursion to the Lviv chocolate workshop;
- excursion to the Coffee Mine;
- tour of the Market Square.
We could not convey in words the enthusiasm of children, it was necessary to see (open mouths and ears in the photo evidence of this)
We express our gratitude to the Mr. Roman Prokopets and volunteers of Orphan Care Center, mega-cool Lviv partner of our Foundation for the interesting program in Lviv, the children are delighted and so are we.
Such a trip to Lviv became possible thanks to the financial support from next benefactors:
The cost of the tour was UAH 12,746
from them: 10 450 UAH transport costs Ternopil - Lviv, Nove-selo-Ternopil, to Kermit Traska from the USA.
1800 UAH The pocket money for each child for souvenirs from Olia Dmytryk from London, UK.
497 UAH water, cookies, waffles from Natalia Baidyuk from Ternopil, Ukraine.
Thank you for your all support.