30 children from residential establishments of Ternopil region (Berezhanó, Nove Selo, and Ternopil) went on a one day Christmas Journey for Kids organized by Orphans’ Future Foundation together with our benefactors. Children, who, unfortunately, were staying at residential establishments during the Christmas holidays, had a chance to feel hope and warmth from caring volunteers.
On this day, they :
- visited the largest Christmas crib in Ukraine, which is located in the church of St. Peter the Apostle of Ternopil
- watched “Dolittle” adventure movie in Cinema City with delicious popcorn and soft drinks
- walked in the downtown of Ternopil and saw the most beautiful Christmas of the region, and Christmas and New Year decorations and the Christmas fair
- have a delicious festive dinner at the Churchill restaurant
- have fun among caring people - philanthropists.
The "Christmas Journey" is an event that aims to support those children who are waiting for a miracle and hoping for a bright future with loving families. But while there are no miracles yet, we try to somehow support such children by organizing such charitable activities, showing our care and love for such children.
We would like to thank all the benefactors who joined the "Christmas Journey": Cherchill Restaurant and Sasha Turchyn (free food for 30 participants), Îksana Rosoliak (buying popcorn and drinks), Global Fund for Children USA (refueling buses) .
Special thanks to our volunteers: Solomiyka Mudryk, Volodymyr Yavorskyi, Iryna Vakaliuk.